“A good experience to play slots” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #74 of 88 Attractions in Marrakech
Type: Casinos
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Inaugurated in 1952, the first casino to open in Morocco has become a legendary stop for international travellers and local players. It is well known for high stakes poker tournaments and hosts a step of the world poker tour.Open every night. Slot machines from 2 p.m. till 4 a.m. Gaming tables from 8 p.m. till 4 a.m. Till 5 a.m. on weekends.The Casino de Marrakech is part of Es Saadi Gardens & Resort.
Santarem, Portugal
14 attraction reviews
“A good experience to play slots”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I´ve been at Marrakesh casino, with a very nice entrance, and friendly employers. I just want to play slots, I do not gamble at the tables, and they have differente kinds of slots.Drink and some light food are for free, and I think that when my husband went for cigarettes, he had them for free.
I enjoy it but there was too smoke at the ambience, and I quit smoking a long time ago. I intend to repeat the experience at my next travel to marrakesh.

Visited October 2012

Neuquen, Argentina
16 attraction reviews
“Too simple”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Is not big deal.
Too small and cold, there is not atmosphere but the employees are kind and polite and is the only good point.

Visited February 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“We enjoyed it but didn't get to play poker”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Had a nice meal, staff and people sat near us were friendly. There was live music and a good atmosphere. Just a shame we couldn't get on to a poker table.

Visited December 2012
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Smoky!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

We visited the casino to watch an international poker competition, or should we call it a smoker competition! We stood the poisonous atmosphere about half an hour before escaping to breath!

Visited October 2012
jeddah
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

I have visited many casinos around the world but this place is i don't know what but not a casino.

There is no ambiance and there are more visitors than players. the management really does not care about the clients and the quality is so disappointing.

The drinks are so expensive and the ambiance does not keep you in the place and try to play.

change the place and finish your night in the various places in Marrakech.

Visited May 2012