I had a beautiful experience in Marrakech, manly because i was in Riad Marrakech Rouge, only three minute to Place Jemaa El Fna, in a atmosphere of hospitality as the real tradition of Marocco. The riad is really nice, there are a lot of sitting room and you can easily socialize with other travellers and the price meets all the needs . The staff is fantastic, careful of every necessity, ready to give you a fantastic holidays. Hope to return just to see all the friends that i leave there.
I raccomend to everybody, especially young people.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Hotel
- Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MARRAKECH ROUGE – LEADING THE CAMPAIGN AGAINST GREY…2 minutes from Place D’Jeema el Fna, Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge would like to assault the senses of those arriving from grey skies with a family run backpackers hostel so colourful it will make your eyes tingle; so kind and friendly it will refresh your spirit in a place where the coffee is so spicy, sweet (and free) that your taste-buds will buzz with excitement (and the caffeine!), and the possibilities will feel endless…Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge welcomes you to come and stay with us; leave your comfort zone and your facebook account at home, be happy and inspired, learn about Morocco from our incredible staff, meet others, and the enjoy the wonderful atmosphere; all the components that make a hostel a HOSTEL and not a hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.