If you stay in Marrakech, I highly recommand to stay at Marrakech Rouge. The authentic riad is perfectly placed within the medina. The owner of the hostel, Ali, is permanently making sure that all your wishes will be fulfilled (giving directions, recommending restaurants, helping with renting a car for a fair price). The food is great and the chill-out areas are plenty and really cozy.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Hotel Marrakech
- Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MARRAKECH ROUGE – LEADING THE CAMPAIGN AGAINST GREY…2 minutes from Place D’Jeema el Fna, Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge would like to assault the senses of those arriving from grey skies with a family run backpackers hostel so colourful it will make your eyes tingle; so kind and friendly it will refresh your spirit in a place where the coffee is so spicy, sweet (and free) that your taste-buds will buzz with excitement (and the caffeine!), and the possibilities will feel endless…Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge welcomes you to come and stay with us; leave your comfort zone and your facebook account at home, be happy and inspired, learn about Morocco from our incredible staff, meet others, and the enjoy the wonderful atmosphere; all the components that make a hostel a HOSTEL and not a hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.