Ok - it's hard to find! Print a map before you go or use your GPS!! Once there the staff couldn't be more helpful, there are a couple of 'Hostel Rouge' when you book so our group of ten had accidentally split the group up, we got in at midnight but they still had a move around so that we could all stay together :-) The rooms have bunk beds in them and can get a bit warm and they are a little on the small side, but lets be honest - how much time are you going to spend in them? There is a large chill out room with computer on the ground floor, and outdoor terrace at the top - where they are in the process of building a swimming pool.
The breakfast was freshly made every time someone else got up and it was lovely. You can buy beer, wine and sheisha (is that how you spell that?!) or tea and cake is free! Amazing.
It is just a small walk from the main square and the souk and they can arrange many different tours from a single day to 3 days and more I think.
Clean, Friendly, Cheap, Great Location - What more can you ask for?
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Hotel
- Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MARRAKECH ROUGE – LEADING THE CAMPAIGN AGAINST GREY…2 minutes from Place D’Jeema el Fna, Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge would like to assault the senses of those arriving from grey skies with a family run backpackers hostel so colourful it will make your eyes tingle; so kind and friendly it will refresh your spirit in a place where the coffee is so spicy, sweet (and free) that your taste-buds will buzz with excitement (and the caffeine!), and the possibilities will feel endless…Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge welcomes you to come and stay with us; leave your comfort zone and your facebook account at home, be happy and inspired, learn about Morocco from our incredible staff, meet others, and the enjoy the wonderful atmosphere; all the components that make a hostel a HOSTEL and not a hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.