The Adama is very peaceful and of an attractive design. The swimming pool is very good. The apartments are very spacious, clean and comfortable. A lot of thought has been put into the apartments looking good. Unfortunately, practicality has been been lost to design. For instance, the sinks are ridiculously low and the lighting is very dim at night - take a torch if you want to read a book at night. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant has a good but limited menu. The Adama is a good place to escape the hurly burly of the Medina. There is a regular shuttle bus into town.
- Also Known As:
- Adama By Residhotel Hotel
- Adama By Residhotel Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The residence Adama is located 10 minutes by shuttle from Jemaa-El-Fna and has a panoramic view of the Atlas mountains. It offers a heated lagoon swimming pool, spa facilities and free Wi-Fi internet access.The traditional Moroccan houses are set in a quiet garden and are fully equipped with flat-screen satellite TV, washing machine, coffee maker and balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Adama Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.