Me and my partner stayed for a week at adama. We had a massive villa with a shower, bath, two toilets, a massive bed and a single. We also had a courtyard garden, balcony and roof terrace. Two sofa seating areas and a indoor and outdoor dining table big enough for 6. The kitchens were good, handy to have but electric hob could have come with some instructions. Also more dishwasher tabs could have been available (but not entirely sure whether they were if you asked reception though).
The villas were beautifully decorated and were cleaned efficiently everyday. Cleaners even tided away loose clothes on the floor or sides. I had no worries about the safeness of the resort. The safe in the room was secure and easy to use.
Staff were lovely and polite and not too over bearing and in your face. English is not a main language in morocco but everybody tried their hardest to communicate with us. Even though sometimes things did get a bit confusing (but that's our ignorance for not bothering to learn any other languages)
Bus to the square in marrakech was really handy, just unfortunate that it wasn't slightly more regular. Only once did we have any trouble when it didn't show up or left earlier than leaving time and we had to get a taxi, but we didn't make a big deal about that. We were lucky to have it in the first place.
Its really nice touch to have complimentary wifi. However we were close to reception but could only get signal in one part of the living room and that was it really. They should look into that as it was a shame.
Shop is a little empty and didn't really stock many groceries but had a lovely selection of trinkets. Carrefour supermarket is a 150 dirham taxi ride away, slightly expensive but one big trip should do you! Restaurant is probably better for lunches than dinners and isn't too varied, but it'll do if you're not interested in spending all your time in the hotel.
The pool was a luxury to have and was well needed in 49 degree heat! Sunbeds are comfortable and the hotel provide towels for you which is brilliant!
Would definately go back and have been reccomending to everyone since we got home. Was amazing value for money! The hotel was a lovely retreat away from the scorching heat in the centre of bustling marrakech!
P.s. Don't change money in airport, we thought the exchange rate wasn't great! Go to somewhere in marrakech or even just get out from a cash machine.
- Also Known As:
- Adama By Residhotel Hotel
- Adama By Residhotel Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The residence Adama is located 10 minutes by shuttle from Jemaa-El-Fna and has a panoramic view of the Atlas mountains. It offers a heated lagoon swimming pool, spa facilities and free Wi-Fi internet access.The traditional Moroccan houses are set in a quiet garden and are fully equipped with flat-screen satellite TV, washing machine, coffee maker and balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Venere, Escapio, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Adama Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.