I went to Adama resort for a long week end.
We were 3 so we took a triple occupancy villa. The villa was perfect. Clean, well equipped with plenty of space (more than enough for the 3 of us).
Room service can be improved (we ordered wine, we received only the bottle, no ice, no glasses...).
The breakfast buffet was barely average, however the freshly baked Moroccan crepes balances the not so fresh fruits and juice.
The swimming pool is fair but should contain less chemicals as our eyes were burning after each swim.
A huge potential in terms of entertainement and animation. A special thank to staff member "Filou".
We didn't use the free shuttle but it looks like a nice feature for tourists.
To sum up, if you need a calm (sunny) resort with comfortable and spacious villas, go for Adama Resort!
- Also Known As:
- Adama By Residhotel Hotel
- Adama By Residhotel Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The residence Adama is located 10 minutes by shuttle from Jemaa-El-Fna and has a panoramic view of the Atlas mountains. It offers a heated lagoon swimming pool, spa facilities and free Wi-Fi internet access.The traditional Moroccan houses are set in a quiet garden and are fully equipped with flat-screen satellite TV, washing machine, coffee maker and balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Escapio and Otel so you can book your Adama Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.