We have just stayed for 1 week.
It is up an unmade road 5 miles out of the centre.
The villas are nicely presented and are large and in nice garden settings.
There is nothing walkable outside the complex.
You have to take the mini bus or a taxi to go anywhere.
It is nice however to stay outside the city as it is a quiet location after the hectic city of marrakech. The breakfast is hit and miss and expensive for what it is.
We eat out every night and had the same taxi driver pick us up every night and take us to a restaurant and then phone him to bring us make to Adama this cost 300 dirrams a day about £24 return this was worth it, as it takes 15 minutes to get into marrakesh.
He took us to the door of the restaurant and we phoned him when we wanted to return.
The restaurant at Adama is OK to eat in but it is a limited menu and you would only want to eat in it a couple of times.
The villas are cleaned daily we stayed in a borjs and it was large for our needs.
Set on 4 floors with a private garden.
It is worth the money and we enjoyed it, if you want to be out of the centre then it is good.
It is full of French and very little English stay here, also the staff find it very hard to speak English.
In Marrakech it is not a problem and most restaurants speak good English.
The pool is deep at 1.6 metres deep the toddlers pool water is green and I wouldn't recommend you let your child use it as it was stagnent.
The shop is small but a lot cheaper to buy pop and water than the restaurant.
- Also Known As:
- Adama By Residhotel Hotel
- Adama By Residhotel Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The residence Adama is located 10 minutes by shuttle from Jemaa-El-Fna and has a panoramic view of the Atlas mountains. It offers a heated lagoon swimming pool, spa facilities and free Wi-Fi internet access.The traditional Moroccan houses are set in a quiet garden and are fully equipped with flat-screen satellite TV, washing machine, coffee maker and balcony or terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Adama Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.