“Everything i wanted and more” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial

You added Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial to your Saves list
Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Rue Harroun Errachid | Hivernage, Marrakech 40000, Morocco   |
Ranked #214 of 467 Hotels in Marrakech
“Everything i wanted and more”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This hotel made my stay in Marrakech feel like i am in some sort of movie set. i just wanted to thank everyone who made my first visit to this beautiful country and magical city unforgettable, especially Mr Mustapha alami who was there for me and answered all my questions and my stay there very easy thank you so much.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Arabic first
Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

we were a group (room 66), we stayed at the hotel for 2 days, check in was ok, moustapha was helpful at the reception but I didn't get the chance to say thanks to sofia, she is special, I asked the concierge reda at the reception for umbrellas but unfortunately they have noone left, we went outside and it was raining, sofia followed us all the way to give us an umbrella and says : one is better than nothing after that she apologies and went back to the hotel under the rain. she is very professional and I must say that what she did was very noble.

Room Tip: visit the club
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Very nice location. Good atmosphere. Excellent bar( palais darkum) sweetest and nicest staff ever. Prompt service , good food and drinks. Special thanks to Aziza, Hind, Nessima,Assia and my favorite Nezha and Samira.

norfolk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We had a great time at this hotel the whole experience was wonderful the pool area is fantastic the staff were a amazing,we loved Atoul from room service he was so helpful great guy. We will defiantly go back the whole experiance of marrakesh was brilliant

Room Tip: We were facing the Atlas Mountains it was great you can watch the world go by
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Ahmed B, Directeur général at Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear guest,

thank you so much for your comment encoraging to the whole team of sofitel marrakech and especially atoul from the room service wich you had realy apreciated him.

Best regards

Ahmed Benkirane,
Hotel Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

My stay during my vacation was explended. I had a great time. I enjoyed Every days breakfast. IT was soo jummy with a lot of variety. i also want to thank THE team of palais darkum that mad my stay complete. Thank you Nassima, Wassif, Ahmed and Soufian. THE Firewood was so Beautifull. IT made everything explended. Thank you Sofitel.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Sofitel Marrakesh January 2015:

My wife and I stayed here for 4 days in January 2015. We had a very pleasant stay; the room we had a very nice room facing the swimming pool. The hotel was very clean and modern and the staff were more than accommodating. I would like to especially mention the following member of staff in the Garden Restaurant Rashid Karin Quaifi for his customer service and attention to detail was exceptional. I want to thank him and the rest of the staff for making our stay more memorable.

Kind Regards

Mr Kapl & Mrs Khadija Dev

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Ahmed B, Directeur général at Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your magnifique comment regarding your stay with us.

Sincerely
Ahmed Benkirane,
Hotel Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great service, very warm and welcoming staff

Sakina at so night lounge restaurant went out of her way to accommodate us, she was very patient!

Somaya Fatima Hasan Hamza Rashid, Rachida at the breakfast restaurant were very friendly and were always at our service, no request was an issue.

An ideal place to stay to go to markets, shopping mall and close to the airport

We were also running late for the airport so breakfast was packed and ready for us!!

• Stayed January 2015

Been to Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial? Share your experiences!