Lovely hotel,large rooms. Amazing pool area. Downsides are they are not very well equipped to deal with bills that have been charged to your room, it took them a long time to work it all out and there were items on the bill that shouldn't have been there and we have to write and sign a statement that stated that we hadn't ordered or received them and were passed from one member of staff to another. We were charged for cigarettes and had to sign a statement to say we didn't smoke!We were also given the wrong amount of money when we changed our currency (this happened to two of our party) which also took another long time sorting it out. The food was nice but expensive. It also took a long time receiving drink orders from the pool area. Lovely hotel but needs some issues ironing out. Great night club.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial Hotel
- Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial stands out as a landmark in the heart of Marrakech with a striking architecture inspired by Arabian-Mauresque palace. It is close to historical monuments including the famous Jema El Fna square and less than 15 minutes far from Marrakech Menara airport. Let yourself be carried away by the palace atmosphere which makes Sofitel an ideal place for a romantic or family getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Splendia, ACCOR, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.