My wife and I stayed here for a week from 8/8/13. Very good room, service and pools and a very good location for easy access to town. Breakfast was a real treat with just about anything you could wish for. The only slight let down was checkout which was awful. One man manning the desk with a long queue to deal with, totally unacceptable for this class of hotel. However, overall a lovely relaxing stay and would certainly return.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial Hotel
- Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial stands out as a landmark in the heart of Marrakech with a striking architecture inspired by Arabian-Mauresque palace. It is close to historical monuments including the famous Jema El Fna square and less than 15 minutes far from Marrakech Menara airport. Let yourself be carried away by the palace atmosphere which makes Sofitel an ideal place for a romantic or family getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Splendia, Orbitz, Agoda, ACCOR, Tingo, Otel, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.