we enjoyed this hotel it is in a lovely part of the newer part of marrakech.
the pool area is great, and the service around the pool is also good.
we eat at the pool restaurant this was also good.
the staff are very good, and it is so easy to get around marrakech from this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial Hotel
- Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial stands out as a landmark in the heart of Marrakech with a striking architecture inspired by Arabian-Mauresque palace. It is close to historical monuments including the famous Jema El Fna square and less than 15 minutes far from Marrakech Menara airport. Let yourself be carried away by the palace atmosphere which makes Sofitel an ideal place for a romantic or family getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Splendia, ACCOR, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.