this hotel is absolutely fabulous in terms of location, food ( breakfast, pool lunch, etc). Our suite was amazing, just next to the pool. The staff was very friendly until the last day. After being promised to get the room at least until 3pm ( we are also ACCOR member), they finally told us that we had to check out at 1pm max, and that we would be given a courtoisie room. Eventually, we had no rooms, nor any shower in the spa available, without any excuse or whatever; and we had to was ourselves in the toilets! that's not acceptable at all!
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial Hotel
- Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial stands out as a landmark in the heart of Marrakech with a striking architecture inspired by Arabian-Mauresque palace. It is close to historical monuments including the famous Jema El Fna square and less than 15 minutes far from Marrakech Menara airport. Let yourself be carried away by the palace atmosphere which makes Sofitel an ideal place for a romantic or family getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Splendia, Orbitz, Agoda, ACCOR, Tingo, Otel, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.