This is actually the same hotel as the Sofitel Lounge and Spa. You are able to use all the facilities of each and there is seemless integration of the bill.
Still a great place, the rooms were a little on the smallish side. Rooms facing the nightclub side are noisiest, however things wrap up about 1 am.
Breakfast buffet is top of the line!
Pool bar/restaurant is very good. Pool is clean and neat.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial Hotel Marrakech
- Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial stands out as a landmark in the heart of Marrakech with a striking architecture inspired by Arabian-Mauresque palace. It is close to historical monuments including the famous Jema El Fna square and less than 15 minutes far from Marrakech Menara airport. Let yourself be carried away by the palace atmosphere which makes Sofitel an ideal place for a romantic or family getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, AsiaRooms, Splendia, Otel, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Stentorian NV, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.