“Quality dining experience” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
london
“Quality dining experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

A large party of us went after having trouble finding the place. We were all pleasantly surprised. They got my order wrong so ended up having a mixed grill instead of grill chops. The mixed grill was tasty and presented well. Others in the group had a mixture of pizzas, steaks and Italian dishes. They were all content. It was a good experience and would recommend a visit.

“Nice place and very good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

My wife and I had a very nice dinner at Eveil Des Sens. I had an artichoke salad and a royal couscous, my wife had a lamb tagine. The food was delicious and the portions were quite abundant (especially the royal couscous which was a bit too much for 1 person). The restaurant looked clean and nicely decorated, a proper little restaurant with a real 'mes en plas' and a very attentive and smiling service. Will leave Marrakech in a few days but I am pretty sure that we will come here again before leaving. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

My friend and I decided to try this restaurant after reading the reviews. Our expectations were met and surpassed. My friend had lamb chops as the main and crême brûlée as dessert- both were excelleny. The crême brûlée on particular was enormous and cooked to perfection. I had the steak with blue cheese followed by pear in chocolate sauce for dessert. Again both were excellent and at a great price. I will definitely return to this place on my next visit to Marrakech!!

Exeter, United Kingdom
“A very good restaurant in Gueliz..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

The food and service at this restaurant were very good and it had both Moroccan and international dishes on it's menu. Prices were very competitive and the staff helpful and welcoming. It seemed to be popular with local customers, pity a few more visitors to the city do not find it, we were directed to it by Youssef who was standing on the corner of Mohammed V. Would recommend it for lunch or dinner. Apparently they will also deliver to local hotels etc. Do try it!!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Yeovil, United Kingdom
“Lived up to all the good reviews.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Had lunch here today as we ventured into the new town.
Greeting was warm and welcoming. We sat outside but in the shade and enjoyed a very good value for money meal.
70 drms bought us three courses of freshly prepared, tasty food.
Quiet and relaxed.