“Charmant” 5 of 5 stars
Review of dar marhaba marrakech

dar marhaba marrakech
We can't find prices for this accommodation
dar marhaba marrakech
Save Saved
You added dar marhaba marrakech to your Saves list
22 derb sidi bouamer | riad laarouss, Marrakech 40008, Morocco   |
Ranked #736 of 1,054 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Tarragona
“Charmant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2010

The Riad was just fantastic. We were welcome very kindly. The fireplace in the rooms was lit when we arrived, we were also offered morrocan tea and we relaxed on the terrace with a nice view to the Medina. The breakfast in the morning on the sunny terrace was delightful. The owners take care of their guests as if they were their relatives. You feel at home being abroad. The place where you stay enhances the good vibrations of your holidays if your are properly pampered. Worth trying it!
We do absolutely recommend this riad.
Montse from Spain

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with friends

New York, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2009

While in Marrakech, I learned that "Marhaba" means welcome, and Dar Marhaba is appropriately named. I stayed at Dar Marhaba for about a week when I was in town for a conference. My colleagues were in different riads so I was a solo woman much of the time. The riad was incredibly beautiful, comfortable and safe. I felt so much at home there with the wonderful service, caring staff, delicious food (especially the breakfast), and the gorgeous rooftop. The owner and the staff went out of their way to ensure that my stay was comfortable and even provided a safe space for me to leave my stuff while I traveled to Essaouira for a the weekend. It's a good location as well, about a 15 minute walk to the Jemaa el Fna and close to the souks and good food. I recommend this place 100% and if I return to Marrakech, I will certainly stay at Dar Marhaba again!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2009

A place where you will relaxed due the charming and well combined colours .The rooms where authentic renewed . The owners of the riad where always very helpfull if you have any request or questions. even childrens are well accomaded. The riad is well located to start your discovery of marrakech.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2009

We enjoyed our one night stay here, beautiful Riad, very clean, facinating bedrooms--not very spacious but very colourful and unique. The owner Thianar was a great host and despite the fact that we had to leave the next day very early we were woken up by a delicious smell of a wonderful coffee and a full breakfast was on a table even tough we have told Thianar coffee would be just fine. Thank you again for hosting us.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business

Been to dar marhaba marrakech? Share your experiences!