“I will come back :)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dar Kamar

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Dar Kamar
You added Dar Kamar to your Saves list
11 Derb Zaouia, Marrakech 4, Morocco   |
Ranked #656 of 1,094 Marrakech B&B and Inns
“I will come back :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

I had the chance to stay at this beautiful Medina... Clean comfortable stylish but keeping the traditional Morrocan art and craft, delicious food what else to say appart that I will come again :)

• Stayed February 2012

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Greek first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

I am so happy we stayed at this Medina... It has modern and stylish interiors with Moroccan atmosphere and craft, amazing food, warm and helpful welcoming from the owner. I will suggest it to anyone staying in Marrakech. A++++++

• Stayed March 2012
Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2009

My first night in Marrakesh was spent here. I was welcomed by the very charming owners who made me feel completely at home and at ease. The riad is so beautifully decorated, an absolute gem. Rooms are simple, beds very comfortable, with ensuite shower and wc. delicious breakfast. I thought this riad absolutely magical, beautiful colours & furniture, very simple and calm, and aesthetic delight. I loved it and the owners Jean-Jaques and Nathalie are very interesting and welcoming.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled solo

Been to Dar Kamar? Share your experiences!