“Beautiful, clean setting” 4 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Alias : Parc aquatique Marrakech Aquapark Marrakech Waterpark Marrakech Piscine Marrakech Piscine chauffee Marrakech Piscine couverte Marrakech Enfants Marrakech Excursions Marrakech Jardins Marrakech Loisirs Marrakech Sports Marrakech Visiter Marrakech Services : Navette gratuite Parking prive de 400 places Securite 24h/24 Acces aux personnes a mobilite reduite Internet WIFI Maitres Nageurs Sauveteurs diplomes Coachs sportifs professionnels Vestaires avec douches et consignes Boutique avec presse internationale et articles de bain Bureau d'informations touristiques
clermont fl
10 attraction reviews
“Beautiful, clean setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I am an American and a theme & water park enthusiast. I was pleasantly surprised by this park's very unique layout, landscape, and overall feel. It was definitely beautiful. The slides were mostly very slow, however, with very few exceptions. I brought my 8 and 10 year old daughters, who are tall enough for any high speed thrill slide in the USA --but many of this park's significant slides were closed to anyone under about 56"--an unusually high minimum height requirement--especially for slides that..while fun and beautiful..lacked any real thrill when compared with their counterparts elsewhere. The gift shops were as over priced as you would expect in America or even more so, the indoor pools required confusing extra fees/memberships; The food services stopped early in the day..and we didn't fully realize this until we were sent from cafe to cafe for the promise of lunch ...but could only buy ice cream and soda. The swim up bar is a great add-in, the wave pool is good, the "bumpy" slide provides thrills that the others do not...the quiet "calm" pool is in a gorgeous setting..When I visited, the park was almost completely empty and this made it even more fun. Despite its shortcomings in a critical sense, I had a wonderful time ..my kids had an "ok" time and I would visit again.

• Polish first
Derby, United Kingdom
“great day out away from the hussle of the city.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

A welcome break from the crowds of Jama square. There are pools, slides for all ages and the food is reasonably priced.....we ate the most beautiful waffles. Staff were friendly and helpful. There is a free shuttle which runs from jama square .....but be careful as it can leave before the set time so aim to arrive 5 minutes early. On return wait for the free shuttle again other buses wait up there but charge! A great day out!

Derbyshire, UK
4 attraction reviews
“Nice & clean water park”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I went here on 14th July with my son who is 3.5 years, my partner and a friend. It was our last day in Marrakech. We paid 100 dhs for a private lounge, basically this is like a cabana with a table & seating. However, there are no lockers, but the only valuable I had was my purse which I slid under the seating and which was perfectly safe and not touched.

Good points;
1. Very very clean. Pools were lovely and clean, really clean grassy areas. I was very impressed.
2. Lots of slides and although my son couldn't go on the big ones, we found the pirate lagoon had slides appropriate for his age and he enjoyed this.
3. The older ones in our party went on the large slides and had no problems with a lack of water as indicated in previous posts

Bad points;
1. We had intended to eat here in the evening as we didn't go until 2pm. However, when we went to purchase food at 5pm nowhere on the park was open for this purpose. The staff seemed very dismissive when we asked about this and we were disappointed.
2. Paying 100dh for our son who could only use the 3 small slides in the pirate lagoon and not the larger slides in the park.
3. Showers were FREEZING, and in the block we showered in there were only 3 showers working

We went after 2 pm so paid 170 dh per adult and 100 dh for my 3.5 year old son as he was above 0.8 metres. If you go before this time then it is more expensive. To be honest, after a few hours we had enough, but its a nice retreat from the heat of the city and my son had a blast

Copenhagen, Denmark
“A fine Water Park”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

This is a nice Water Park with lots of space - and when we visited - very few guests.

There are lots of green grass and trees for shadow. The grounds are well kept and everything looks nice.

Security rules are VERY strict and for my kids 8 and 3 several activities were not allowed. The good thing is that they take security very serious so it feels safe to let your older kids play.

The rides are fine and the wave pool is a hit. Don't expect really crazy rides, but expect a nice day with some good time for play.

It's easy to go by taxi to the Park and when you are ready to go home, the taxis are lined up outside.

Visited May 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Was OK for small kids. Very overpriced.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Went with three small children. They all loved it, but as far as older people go probably 3 decent slides.
Water was full of flies and leaves looked like it hadn't been cleaned.
Was an extremely hot day and had to pay extra for loungers which was a bit silly as your paying high enough to get in.
Food was very basic choice and not very appealing and very expensive.
Lockers were hard to find and again had to pay.
Everything was in French, and the life guards didn't speak any English.
So overall just a good day for the kids.

Visited June 2013