I went here on 14th July with my son who is 3.5 years, my partner and a friend. It was our last day in Marrakech. We paid 100 dhs for a private lounge, basically this is like a cabana with a table & seating. However, there are no lockers, but the only valuable I had was my purse which I slid under the seating and which was perfectly safe and not touched.
1. Very very clean. Pools were lovely and clean, really clean grassy areas. I was very impressed.
2. Lots of slides and although my son couldn't go on the big ones, we found the pirate lagoon had slides appropriate for his age and he enjoyed this.
3. The older ones in our party went on the large slides and had no problems with a lack of water as indicated in previous posts
1. We had intended to eat here in the evening as we didn't go until 2pm. However, when we went to purchase food at 5pm nowhere on the park was open for this purpose. The staff seemed very dismissive when we asked about this and we were disappointed.
2. Paying 100dh for our son who could only use the 3 small slides in the pirate lagoon and not the larger slides in the park.
3. Showers were FREEZING, and in the block we showered in there were only 3 showers working
We went after 2 pm so paid 170 dh per adult and 100 dh for my 3.5 year old son as he was above 0.8 metres. If you go before this time then it is more expensive. To be honest, after a few hours we had enough, but its a nice retreat from the heat of the city and my son had a blast
If you own or manage Oasiria Water Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.