The park has a number of swimming pools and slides and is surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens. There is a free ½ hourly bus to the park from behind the Koutoubia Mosque which we made use of. The toilets, changing rooms and showers were very clean. It was also very quiet.
1. Not one of the best water parks you'll visit in terms of slides\rides but for Morocco what you'd expect.
2. After paying so much money you shouldn’t be charged for deck chairs!
3. Water was cold. We went at the end of May 2013 and it was sunny all day and around 27 degrees so it would need to be much hotter for the water to warm up.
4. No lockers so you have to carry your stuff around with you.
5. Location was around 15 minutes from the city
6. The park does not allow Islamic swimwear such as Burkini’s or long swim shorts which I was totally disgusted by considering it is an Muslim country. Was too late to backout as the kids were looking forward to it so much. We had to pay full adult price to get in and couldn’t get in to the pools. Practicing Muslims would probably have to avoid this park.
If you own or manage Oasiria Water Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.