“Lovely place to relax an cool down ” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Water Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Alias : Parc aquatique Marrakech Aquapark Marrakech Waterpark Marrakech Piscine Marrakech Piscine chauffee Marrakech Piscine couverte Marrakech Enfants Marrakech Excursions Marrakech Jardins Marrakech Loisirs Marrakech Sports Marrakech Visiter Marrakech Services : Navette gratuite Parking prive de 400 places Securite 24h/24 Acces aux personnes a mobilite reduite Internet WIFI Maitres Nageurs Sauveteurs diplomes Coachs sportifs professionnels Vestaires avec douches et consignes Boutique avec presse internationale et articles de bain Bureau d'informations touristiques
“Lovely place to relax an cool down ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

We decided to do one day out of the rumble of crazy town marrakesh. The weather was forecasted to be sunny and that it was! Great idea to go to Oasiria. Yes about 210 MAD p/P. But in our mind that's a fair price! The free pickup with the shuttle included and the really clean and well prepared park justifies the entrance fee. Every slide was open - even we had to wait for one or two till 1pm. The wave pool was started just for us two - me and my girlfriend. Some slides are not so well builded. The seperated sections of the slides are not smooth, so my girl rubbed off her back. That's the only drop of bitterness.
Recommendable!

• Polish first
5 attraction reviews
“excellent for the kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

loads of cool rides, food on offer at a price, not far to travel. lots to do and great sights from there,

Visited February 2013
5 attraction reviews
“Lovely day out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I volunteered for 2 weeks in morocco and when we had a day off, me and my friend travelled to oasiria from central Marrakech for a day of relaxation and that's what we got! Despite the taxi there being more than we budgeted for (I recommend getting the free oasiria shuttle bus) and the entrance fee, I had the most amazing day. Going during Ramadan we found there was only me and my friend and a few French families in the whole water park. No queues for any rides, lifeguards everywhere, very safe and very clean! The only problem was where to put our bags (they contained passports and valuables) but a very friendly female staff member said she would watch them, and she did, with no problems. Fun rides, nice grass to sunbathe on. One thing I would say is drinks and food are very very pricey!!!! And in July in 53 degree heat, you need a drink!

Visited July 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Do not go until the Spring”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

On Oasiria's website it says that some of the pools are closed for the winter, but when we got there we were told that only one indoor heated swimming pool was open and that it would be 200 dirhams each to use it. Fortunately they let us look at the pool before we paid. We didn't go in, but it still cost us a cab there and back.

Visited December 2012
Leuven, Belgium
“:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

In Belgium, I have this favorite pool, and I thought that that pool was the coolest in the world...until I saw this one! An outdoors swimming paradise, with everything I could wish for! An amazing day, brought amazing photos and memories I will cherish forever!

Visited October 2012