“excellent for the kids” 4 of 5 stars

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“excellent for the kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

loads of cool rides, food on offer at a price, not far to travel. lots to do and great sights from there,

Visited February 2013

• Polish first
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Lovely day out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I volunteered for 2 weeks in morocco and when we had a day off, me and my friend travelled to oasiria from central Marrakech for a day of relaxation and that's what we got! Despite the taxi there being more than we budgeted for (I recommend getting the free oasiria shuttle bus) and the entrance fee, I had the most amazing day. Going during Ramadan we found there was only me and my friend and a few French families in the whole water park. No queues for any rides, lifeguards everywhere, very safe and very clean! The only problem was where to put our bags (they contained passports and valuables) but a very friendly female staff member said she would watch them, and she did, with no problems. Fun rides, nice grass to sunbathe on. One thing I would say is drinks and food are very very pricey!!!! And in July in 53 degree heat, you need a drink!

Visited July 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not go until the Spring”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

On Oasiria's website it says that some of the pools are closed for the winter, but when we got there we were told that only one indoor heated swimming pool was open and that it would be 200 dirhams each to use it. Fortunately they let us look at the pool before we paid. We didn't go in, but it still cost us a cab there and back.

Visited December 2012
Leuven, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

In Belgium, I have this favorite pool, and I thought that that pool was the coolest in the world...until I saw this one! An outdoors swimming paradise, with everything I could wish for! An amazing day, brought amazing photos and memories I will cherish forever!

Visited October 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good day out! Child and adult friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Good waterpark, lots of places to sit/lay sunbathing. Quiet areas too. Toilets could be a little cleaner.
Bars to order food - although slightly high on price.
I think they check your bags for any food - so I wouldn't buy things to take with you as you may be asked to throw them away.

Visited September 2012