“Lovely day out!” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Alias : Parc aquatique Marrakech Aquapark Marrakech Waterpark Marrakech Piscine Marrakech Piscine chauffee Marrakech Piscine couverte Marrakech Enfants Marrakech Excursions Marrakech Jardins Marrakech Loisirs Marrakech Sports Marrakech Visiter Marrakech Services : Navette gratuite Parking prive de 400 places Securite 24h/24 Acces aux personnes a mobilite reduite Internet WIFI Maitres Nageurs Sauveteurs diplomes Coachs sportifs professionnels Vestaires avec douches et consignes Boutique avec presse internationale et articles de bain Bureau d'informations touristiques
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Lovely day out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I volunteered for 2 weeks in morocco and when we had a day off, me and my friend travelled to oasiria from central Marrakech for a day of relaxation and that's what we got! Despite the taxi there being more than we budgeted for (I recommend getting the free oasiria shuttle bus) and the entrance fee, I had the most amazing day. Going during Ramadan we found there was only me and my friend and a few French families in the whole water park. No queues for any rides, lifeguards everywhere, very safe and very clean! The only problem was where to put our bags (they contained passports and valuables) but a very friendly female staff member said she would watch them, and she did, with no problems. Fun rides, nice grass to sunbathe on. One thing I would say is drinks and food are very very pricey!!!! And in July in 53 degree heat, you need a drink!

Visited July 2012

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Do not go until the Spring”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

On Oasiria's website it says that some of the pools are closed for the winter, but when we got there we were told that only one indoor heated swimming pool was open and that it would be 200 dirhams each to use it. Fortunately they let us look at the pool before we paid. We didn't go in, but it still cost us a cab there and back.

Visited December 2012
Leuven, Belgium
“:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

In Belgium, I have this favorite pool, and I thought that that pool was the coolest in the world...until I saw this one! An outdoors swimming paradise, with everything I could wish for! An amazing day, brought amazing photos and memories I will cherish forever!

Visited October 2012
“Good day out! Child and adult friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Good waterpark, lots of places to sit/lay sunbathing. Quiet areas too. Toilets could be a little cleaner.
Bars to order food - although slightly high on price.
I think they check your bags for any food - so I wouldn't buy things to take with you as you may be asked to throw them away.

Visited September 2012
Montreal, Canada
12 attraction reviews
“a nice place but”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

a nice place to visit when its hot but the prices are very high close to 20 eur for adult and you need to buy food from inside wich bring the bill per person to 30 eur so if you are a family of 4 you must expect a 120 eur to have fun in water...

Visited August 2012