An absolutely gorgeous riad that you'd never know was there. As other reviews have mentioned Patrice the manager is the real star - totally attentive and a great source of recommendations for local restaurants, bars and excursions. Only 5 minutes from the Souks and even less to the fantastic eating places that are : Riad 72, Maison d'Arable and Le Comptoir du Pacha. Also only 10 minutes by taxi from Le Jardin Majorelle (a real 'must see').
The sun terrace on the 2nd floor is perfect for catching the rays. It is actually bigger than it looks on the official photos and during our 7 night stay we had it all to ourselves!
Just a couple of observations regarding the comments concerning this riad being difficult to find : a. yes it is at first b. but you soon get to find your way round though c. if, as we did, you book your transfer in advance the taxi company phones the hotel from the drop off place and someone comes to collect you from the riad (in reverse for the journey back to the airport)
We would definitely return !
- Also Known As:
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the old district of Dar Elbacha and near the famous Souks, this old house, owned in the past to a large spice merchant, renovated with respect for the art and tradition of Morocco, will become your new address in Marrakech.Riad Ambre and Spices is a place of mixing to the refinement of its decoration inspired both of the East, Africa and India, all in an authentic atmosphere Marrakchi.Hammam, massage, swimming pool / jacuzzi, solarium and terrace . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Riad Ambre et Epices reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.