Just back from a 4 night stay and blown away by Marrkech and very happy with the riad. However, it is almost impossible to find without a guide. Unfortunately, although we agreed with the taxi driver from the airport that he would take us to the door (or as close as you can get in a car) we were set down what seemed like miles away in the medina. The GPS didn't work on the iPad, I suppose the buildings block the signal, so we paid a lad to take us there and even he got a bit lost and it was about a 20 min walk with our luggage. Once there though, we were made very welcome by Patrice who brought mint tea and pastries. The place is clean, comfortable, delicious breakfasts and well located for the souks, medina, Fna, Katoubia etc. Recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the old district of Dar Elbacha and near the famous Souks, this old house, owned in the past to a large spice merchant, renovated with respect for the art and tradition of Morocco, will become your new address in Marrakech.Riad Ambre and Spices is a place of mixing to the refinement of its decoration inspired both of the East, Africa and India, all in an authentic atmosphere Marrakchi.Hammam, massage, swimming pool / jacuzzi, solarium and terrace . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Riad Ambre et Epices reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.