I have just returned from my trip and, confirm, this riad is a very good place to stay, be fascinated and tempted to come back.
Patrice and Abdul have made my stay wonderful. I had quite a few fears, as this was my first trip to Marakech.
Booking was direct with the riad, in order to get the room I was interested in, Tresor de Chine. Very pleased with the choice! Clean, comfortable and artistic.
We had transfer from the airport, a good idea, as mentioned by others, because it would be very difficult to find the place without a guide.
Once explained and explored, it was easy to walk through Medina, and had no problems in finding the way, day or night.
Breakfast was a fantastic experience; it was served on a terrace, on the roof, in shade or taking advantage of morning sun.
We had a traditional dinner in the riad, in front of an open fire. I was pleased to discover there was a selection of local wine, on offer at reasonable prices.
Patrice is very friendly and dedicated to make everybody's stay a wonderful experience. It was great and hope to return, one day.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the old district of Dar Elbacha and near the famous Souks, this old house, owned in the past to a large spice merchant, renovated with respect for the art and tradition of Morocco, will become your new address in Marrakech.Riad Ambre and Spices is a place of mixing to the refinement of its decoration inspired both of the East, Africa and India, all in an authentic atmosphere Marrakchi.Hammam, massage, swimming pool / jacuzzi, solarium and terrace . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad Ambre et Epices reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.