Went away to this riad for my 1year anniversary. At 1st I wasnt sure of the alley ways that lead to this beautiful gem at the end of the road. Definitely an oasis!!
Worried that at night it won't be safe but to my disappointment it was the safest walk down a alley way I have ever taken (alley ways are roads to residential areas so please don't be alarmed, the locals are very nice and helpful).
Away from the hustle and bustle and busy roads this is the perfect place to relax and chill out.
Breakfast was always great. The staff were definitely the extra cherry on top o everything positive about the riad. Patrice was brilliant always helpful af at your service.
The main square only 15mins walk or 5mins by taxi. Be sure to stay at this riad the best experience iv ever had.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the old district of Dar Elbacha and near the famous Souks, this old house, owned in the past to a large spice merchant, renovated with respect for the art and tradition of Morocco, will become your new address in Marrakech.Riad Ambre and Spices is a place of mixing to the refinement of its decoration inspired both of the East, Africa and India, all in an authentic atmosphere Marrakchi.Hammam, massage, swimming pool / jacuzzi, solarium and terrace . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Riad Ambre et Epices reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.