Intriguing location which we quickly began to enjoy and after a couple of trips through the alleys it soon becomes quite easy to find the turns and is convenient to all the main sights of Marrakech. We used it as our base for 6 days and soon felt right at home, with special attention from Patrice and also the staff - always with a smile. He accommodated our need for earlier breakfasts on 3 days as well as the usual roof terrace service. Dinners were excellent ... we happily ate 'in' 3 nights. The room was lovely, comfortable and quirky, especially the shower stall which gave us a laugh at first but quickly proved its worth. I highly recommend for a riad that is pleasantly out of the hubbub of the centre while still being within easy walking distance of most everything you will want to visit.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the old district of Dar Elbacha and near the famous Souks, this old house, owned in the past to a large spice merchant, renovated with respect for the art and tradition of Morocco, will become your new address in Marrakech.Riad Ambre and Spices is a place of mixing to the refinement of its decoration inspired both of the East, Africa and India, all in an authentic atmosphere Marrakchi.Hammam, massage, swimming pool / jacuzzi, solarium and terrace . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad Ambre et Epices reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.