Well presented Riad tucked away in the Medina. Attentive and very helpful staff particularly the manager Patrice. Fantastic breakfasts on the terrace and an excellent day out to the Atlas Mountains booked by Patrice. Would highly recommend as is a calm and tranquil retreat after the hustle and bustle of the medina. Plenty of places to eat nearby and if in doubt ask Patrice or eat at the Riad. The Moroccan salad was excellent. The evenings are quite cool in Marrakech in December so a glass of wine by the fire does the trick. Kids slept in a separate room but I felt reasurred about their safety. Would definitely go back!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the old district of Dar Elbacha and near the famous Souks, this old house, owned in the past to a large spice merchant, renovated with respect for the art and tradition of Morocco, will become your new address in Marrakech.Riad Ambre and Spices is a place of mixing to the refinement of its decoration inspired both of the East, Africa and India, all in an authentic atmosphere Marrakchi.Hammam, massage, swimming pool / jacuzzi, solarium and terrace . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Riad Ambre et Epices reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.