Stayed for 3 nights at this Riad. The room was lovely, the staff were lovely, Patrice was ready to help us at all times and didn't get annoyed when we kept asking to use his computer! (maestro cards do NOT work in Marrakech!). We got picked up from the airport, compliments of the Riad.
Overall had a fantastic time, it is a bit complicated to find the Riad the first time but Patrice provided with a map beforehand so we never got lost.
Even though I didn't see the other rooms, I would definitely recommend the Racine suite, the bathtub is the perfect ending to a hectic day!
Merci Patrice and staff for everything!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the old district of Dar Elbacha and near the famous Souks, this old house, owned in the past to a large spice merchant, renovated with respect for the art and tradition of Morocco, will become your new address in Marrakech.Riad Ambre and Spices is a place of mixing to the refinement of its decoration inspired both of the East, Africa and India, all in an authentic atmosphere Marrakchi.Hammam, massage, swimming pool / jacuzzi, solarium and terrace . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Riad Ambre et Epices reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.