we had a 3 night stay here. Its in a great location but ask them to meet you from your taxi - they can also arrange airport transfers for you as its hard to find the first time as it really is hidden. Once you have found your way there once its fine.
The rooms are very well equipped. We had dinner in one evening and the quality of the food was great. Breakfast is also very well catered.
I would recommend this riad. its in a good location, nothing is too much trouble for the staff and they will look after your every need.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the old district of Dar Elbacha and near the famous Souks, this old house, owned in the past to a large spice merchant, renovated with respect for the art and tradition of Morocco, will become your new address in Marrakech.Riad Ambre and Spices is a place of mixing to the refinement of its decoration inspired both of the East, Africa and India, all in an authentic atmosphere Marrakchi.Hammam, massage, swimming pool / jacuzzi, solarium and terrace . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Riad Ambre et Epices reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.