I don't normally write many reviews but Patrice was just so helpful and the riad was so brilliant I wanted to write about it. I emailed Patrice to ask to book us an airport transfer after reading other reviews. He kindly did this so everything went perfectly. He also booked us a day in the mountains which was so lovely and my favourite part. The room was beautiful and I loved the candles at night. There are so many small touches that make it, my favourite being a different Moroccan breakfast everyday.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the old district of Dar Elbacha and near the famous Souks, this old house, owned in the past to a large spice merchant, renovated with respect for the art and tradition of Morocco, will become your new address in Marrakech.Riad Ambre and Spices is a place of mixing to the refinement of its decoration inspired both of the East, Africa and India, all in an authentic atmosphere Marrakchi.Hammam, massage, swimming pool / jacuzzi, solarium and terrace . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Riad Ambre et Epices reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.