Approached through a maze of unpromising alleyways this Riad is a hidden gem. Beautifully designed and furnished with superior taste, Ambre et Epices is elegant, peaceful and welcoming. Outstanding service and customer care from Patrice and his staff, delightful food and comfortable beds combine to make this the perfect place to stay near the centre of Marrakech.
A tip - taxis have to drop you off some distance away (two hundred yards) so book a reputable transfer before travelling, so that you will be guided to the Riad. You won't find it on your own - no street names, numbers etc! And take some small change, either dhirams or euros. Money exchange at Airport not open when we arrived early evening.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the old district of Dar Elbacha and near the famous Souks, this old house, owned in the past to a large spice merchant, renovated with respect for the art and tradition of Morocco, will become your new address in Marrakech.Riad Ambre and Spices is a place of mixing to the refinement of its decoration inspired both of the East, Africa and India, all in an authentic atmosphere Marrakchi.Hammam, massage, swimming pool / jacuzzi, solarium and terrace . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Riad Ambre et Epices reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.