There are many Riads in Marrakech, and they aren't all that dissimilar. What sets this one apart is the location, tucked far back in the quiet residential streets of the medina, and the food. Our meal here was amongst the best we had in the country, and certainly in Marrakech. If you stay here, brush up on your French, as English is a challenge. But you should dust off your French anyways if going to Morocco.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the old district of Dar Elbacha and near the famous Souks, this old house, owned in the past to a large spice merchant, renovated with respect for the art and tradition of Morocco, will become your new address in Marrakech.Riad Ambre and Spices is a place of mixing to the refinement of its decoration inspired both of the East, Africa and India, all in an authentic atmosphere Marrakchi.Hammam, massage, swimming pool / jacuzzi, solarium and terrace . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Riad Ambre et Epices reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.