We spent a magical week in Marrakech walking every day in the Medina getting a feel for the place and people. Both were above and beyond expectations as was the riad. Patrice and his staff could not have been more pleasant or helpful, the breakfasts were varied and tasty and the riad was SO pretty. I was particularly taken with the tadelakt walls, the elaborate decoration and the location in among the back streets near the Dar el Bacha palace. The riad is very handy for the souks, the square and the jardins Majorelle. Patrice was on hand to give us advice about the best daytrips, where to get more money (you will always want to spend more than you thought) and the price you should expect to pay for things. We have no hesitation about giving Ambre et Epices top marks.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the old district of Dar Elbacha and near the famous Souks, this old house, owned in the past to a large spice merchant, renovated with respect for the art and tradition of Morocco, will become your new address in Marrakech.Riad Ambre and Spices is a place of mixing to the refinement of its decoration inspired both of the East, Africa and India, all in an authentic atmosphere Marrakchi.Hammam, massage, swimming pool / jacuzzi, solarium and terrace . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Riad Ambre et Epices reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.