We spent five days in Marrakesh and in the Riad Ambre & Epices and we were absolutely delighted to have found this beautiful place and absolute oasis of peace in the middle of the medina. Coming back from a fascination but also noisy and chaotic day in Marrakesh, opening the massive wooden door and stepping into the cool and calm inyard with its little pool, the lounge chairs, quiet music and beautiful decoration was really like entering a different world. And after having had a traditional peppermint tea with some cookies, a chat with the super nice owner of the Riad and just some quiet moments we were refreshed and ready for the next adventure. The Riad is extremely beautiful - a traditional Moroccan house, nicely decorated and with everything you need for a relaxing and nice vacation - and the breakfast is just amazing. Everyday we had a little variation of sweets, fruit salad, bread - and what could be a better way to start your day than sitting on the roof top terrace in the shade and having a freshly squeezed orange juice while going over the possible plans for the day? All this beauty was absolutely perfected by the warm and extremely welcoming service we could enjoy during our stay. We always got good advice for nice places to eat, a perfect goal for a day trip or just had a little chat about the day. Finally I can only say: Travelers going to Marrakesh should absolutely not miss this place!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel
- Riad Ambre Et Epices Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the old district of Dar Elbacha and near the famous Souks, this old house, owned in the past to a large spice merchant, renovated with respect for the art and tradition of Morocco, will become your new address in Marrakech.Riad Ambre and Spices is a place of mixing to the refinement of its decoration inspired both of the East, Africa and India, all in an authentic atmosphere Marrakchi.Hammam, massage, swimming pool / jacuzzi, solarium and terrace . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Priceline so you can book your Riad Ambre et Epices reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.