After searching the entire web for hotels and resorts, we ended up going with the recommendation of our Filght centre agent on this Riad.
So glad we did.! We researched a little more on the Riad itself, and would recomend:
* arranging an airport transfer for both arrival and departure only (15 euro) - just email Fabienne directly (firstname.lastname@example.org), and she will confirm.
* having breakfast on the roof top ;-) (Khadija's crepe's are the greatest, oh yeah and mint tea in the afternoon on the roof at sunset is a must.!!
I cant praise the owners more, they arrange a porter to be waiting at the drop off point from the transfer and take you through the busy streets directly to the Riad.
What a welcoming surprise and quiet sanctuary! - the staff were so accomodating, and kind, we had mint tea in the court yard, while they made sure our 'Sun room' was being prepared.
Fabienne, was most helpful with maps and information, and was always happy to recommend places to go and things to see also.
The room felt like home, nice an peaceful and dark when you wanted it to be.
The location is about a 5 minute walk from the main square, and resurants, although from the outside it doesnt seem that nice, but definately do not judge a book by its cover.
Spent many of afternoons just sleeping in the sunshine on the roof top. :-) Just the best.
If it wasnt for this Riad, i can definitely say that our trip would not have been as memorable as it was.
Thank you again for such a lovely stay.!!
Abdul & Laura
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exceptional location. Our Riad is a private house that reflects tradition, elegance and authenticity. Discover a warm interior space conceived for your comfort; be privy to a professional and discreet service; relax on our terrace and its solarium; resource yourself in a world of water and steam thanks to our oriental hammam and take advantage of our skin care and massage space. Guarantees of hotel know-how, we wish that each moment of your stay be unique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Amiris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Amiris Hotel Marrakech