This was the second time I visited Marrakech having previously visited with friends in a different Riad I was with my wife, in December 2013.
My initial view of the Riad was positive and having been guided through the mysterious routes through the spice market I was surprised to enter this home of peace and tranquility. The common area downstairs was beautifully lit with candles shimmering across the small pool.
The positives in my opinion were:
* The place was decorated beautifully
* It was always smelling extremely nice.
* The riad had the best mint tea I've had in Morocco.
* I stayed in the Tibetan room and the favourite room. The Tibetan was more private but I preferred the favourite as it was well located and had an open fire place which we got Yaseen to light with log fire. Beautiful on a cold winters night. Very romantic.
* breakfast was awesome, local in house cook.
* location was 10/10 just behind palace Bahia.
* No need for taxis very good location
* staff members Yaseen , Rida and the Cook Fatima couldn't have done anything better. Very friendly and well spoken fluentenglish.
* the owners are at hand at all times and accommodated as at all times.
* they made sure we didnot have any trouble
* location was very lively and joyous at night in the local streets. Riad was peaceful.
* I recommend trying the in house cuisine. It's really good.
overall an excellent experience if u want to really experience the real morocco.