soft and gentle, this riad was the quitest point of all our Marrakech trip.
Hussein and his assistant was so gentle that you feel like you are at "the waiting room of the heaven".
Came in without reservation, we first have been served with a cup of tea.
Hussein; sympathetic but not unceremonious, was very helpfull and he gave us one of their best rooms at the 1st floor.
There is many good things to say but if i made a shortlist:
- Candles and Roses at the small fountain
- The roof for the night sky view
- Stylish and elegant decoration
There is only 2 negative things that i can say:
- Unable to pay with credit card like at the most of the riads of the city.
- There was no bathroom door at the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An English speaking B&B located in Riad Laarousse Medina Marrakech. Riad Ma’ab is a fully renovated riad in traditional Berber design and furnishing from local artisans. We have 4 bedrooms with private bathroom, two rooms with full bath and three with shower. We proudly use ecological cleaning products as much as we can and try hard to provide responsible low impact tourism. Raid Ma’ab is a place to which one returns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Ma'ab reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.