“Very Bad hotel” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Les Jardins de l'Agdal

Save Saved
You added Hotel Les Jardins de l'Agdal to your Saves list
Hotel Les Jardins de l'Agdal
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Avenue Mohammed VI | Zone touristique de l'Agdal, Marrakech 40000, Morocco   |
Ranked #254 of 461 hotels in Marrakech
Rabat, Morocco
“Very Bad hotel”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The hotel is far from the city center
We could hear the Noise of plans
rooms are small and poor
you pay a caution to use the swimming pool towers
we had to change our room 3 times
Frankly, it's not what we expected.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

494 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Unorganised staff. Everything was charged including gym usage. All waiters expected tips regardless of service quality. Room facilities didn't work. Organised taxis always included hotel commission. Poor customer service. Room service items not arriving. Temperamental wifi. Not a single english speaking hotel member

Dont do it - plenty of other nicer places

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Athens, Greece
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Quite lovely western type hotel with nice local architecture, but with services that can envy from western hotels. The staff was not very fluent in English, and 9 out of 10 times our key cards were demagnetized, requiring a long walk to the reception...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
uk
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Overall a lovely hotel. Near the airport rather than the centre but only £5 into town.

A lovely Oasis. Lovely pool and spa.

Staff on front desk very rude, arguing with each other and messing about. Not what you expect from a five star and let's the place down.

• Stayed April 2013
Dorset England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

My wife and I were moved to this hotel from another hotel because a large block booking meant we were over/double booked but that is an issue we have with the other hotel.
When we arrived we were not in the best frame of mind, a bit fed up to say the least.
We booked in, were taken to our room, told all about the place etc, no problems.
It was quite clear this was a very professional business, From start to finish I will give them
10 / 10. this is a French hotel from a french chain of hotels (FRAMISSIMA PREMIUM) I am so pleased we were moved.
The food was to a high standard with a good variety, hot and fresh, the pool was beautifully heated, clean and exactly like the pictures, I wish I was in it now. My wife had a massage and was throughly pleased, I did not go in the spa building but it seemed to be popular as plenty of people went in and out.
The rooms were a fair size, not suits, but more than just comfortable, the cleaning was perfect with little touches that made the difference.
Oh yes, there was no problem with access but the Grand Prix track goes around this hotel a long straight up along the front and the same at the rear (It will be dismantled). I dont think you will be able to book this hotel accidently on the Grand Prix weekend. The point I am making is this is the up and comming end of town, it will be the international zone and I am sure you will have to pay a premium in the future. I dont think the staff have ever heard a Grand Prix, I have never had one go past my front door. I will be watching and looking out for this Great Hotel. Thanks to all.

Room Tip: Look at this French chain of Hotels and maybe book direct, that is what I will be doing.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Bristol
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We booked a hotel in Marrakech and three days before arrival they emailed us to say they you'll no longer accommodate us, and had put us in this hotel as an alternative, maintaining the price we were given originally.

Slightly apprehensive having booked for five of us, and not given much option we arrived at Les Jardins de l'Agdal and it actually exceeded the hotel we had booked, which we had stayed in before. The staff are excellent, the rooms are amazing (we were given two even though we only booked one) and so have space, total comfort, relaxation and just love it.

The hotel is easily accessible to Marrakech city and the Atlas Mountains.

We definitely plan on returning to this hotel when as soon as we can.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
London
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I booked this holiday based on the reviews on this site my advice to others is don't.
We arrived at the hotel in the evening to be face with a demonstration outside as a number of staff were fired, as the taxi pulled in we were greeted by a security guard with a barking Doberman showing me his lovely teeth. On arrival to the reception it was dark the atmosphere was terrible and the lovely girl didn't speak English.
After unpacking we went down to dinner ,there was a reasonable choice but everything was Luke warm, we put it down to being a little late.
Following morning at breakfast we asked for coffee ,the choice was warm water from a thermos ,for tea I guess or warm coffee from a thermos, the waiter have really not grasped the concept that the water needs to be close to boiling to make tea as the second flask was just as cold, the food for breakfast reminded me of my hotel breakfast in Poland 20 years ago.
The Luke warm dinners continued all week, when questioned I was advised to use the microwave
The hotel and its staff especially the entertainers, the ground staff were perfect , cannot be faulted , the kitchen staff were terrible ,the food was atrocious , always Luke warm and many times badly Cooked if not raw. The reception staff were Stone age At best.
An isolated incident due the the. Chef being fired.maybe, 2 out of 3 of us had stomach issues , the thought of eating still makes us feel ill 2 days after our return .

Room Tip: Promotion rooms are generally ground floor and overlook nightclub and main road I would say noisey
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Les Jardins de l'Agdal? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Les Jardins de l'Agdal

Address: Avenue Mohammed VI | Zone touristique de l'Agdal, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Location: Morocco > Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region > Marrakech
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #254 of 461 hotels in Marrakech
Hotel Class:4.5 star — Hotel Les Jardins de l'Agdal 4.5*
On the beautiful Avenue Mohamed VI, a few minutes from the center of Marrakech and the jemaa El Fna square, The Jardins De l’Agdal Hotel & Spa has 17 suites and 241 rooms Comfort, space, luxury and modernity are provided in each room and suite, allowing some Families to end up in complete privacy :Direct telephone, Internet, flat screen satellite TV, minibar, safe deposit box without charge, air conditioning sum up the basic equipment. The hotel has 04 restaurants, 02 bars, a SPA, 02 pools ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Les Jardins de l'Agdal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Les Jardins de l'Agdal, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.