I stayed in Riad Louaya for 3 nights with my mother and sister. We liked this riad because:
- it's relatively easy to find: it's close to Dar el Bacha palace and famous restaurants Dar Moha and Dar Marjana, so it's easy to tell taxi driver/caleche driver where to go
- It's relatively close to important sights: Marrakesh museum/Madrasah Ben Youssef is arond 10 mins walk; Djemaa el Fna is 10-15 mins walk
- it's very quiet and comfortable
- the staff is VERY friendly and helpful: I forgot one of my bags when checking out and one of the staff ran all the way to the main road to give it to me
- we felt quite safe walking around the area after dark
- the riad decoration is beautiful but restrained -- but you can still see the original features of the riad such as the calligraphy around the courtyard, which we found very interesting
One thing I don't like is the bed in our room (the triple room) - it's very hard, especially the single bed. If you like soft bed then this will be a problem; if you prefer moderately firm bed (like me) then you will find a sleep but only after a while.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Louaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.