we have just spent a fantastic week in Marrakech in this gorgeous little haven in the Medina and i have nothing but great things to say about it.Hidden down a charming little alleyway,behind an unassuming door lies a beautiful 'home away from home',where the staff and atmosphere await to make one's stay truly memorable!!! The decor maintains it's Moroccan charm with a modern twist which is nothing short of Adorable,the small pool in the covered courtyard,with a lounge area around it oozes style and tranquility,the staff are so helpful and full of smiles, nothing is too much trouble to please their residents...each room is different, tho i know we managed to get the most beautiful suite,very spacious with an amazing bath in the room...simply exquisite!!!!every detail is attended to.a gorgeous place to relax after a busy day in the Souks....a welcome peaceful hideaway after an excursion into the desert ( highly recommended!!)Amine the manager is constantly available to help with discovering Marrakech, recommendations for dining out and excursions...nothing is too much trouble here....we were made to feel so very welcome.the location is fantastic..just a stones throw away from the amazing labyrinth of the souk markets, with the main square about 15/20 mins away....when u don't get lost in the Souks!!! I participated in a cooking course with the Riad's cook....fantastic to discover a few secrets about the Moroccan cuisine...and the Tagine was possibly the BEST that we ate in Marrakech...made with love and attention!!! Residents can dine in the Riad Utopia( giving prior notice that day as everything is made to order on the day...well worth it!!) the Spa is small ,but perfectly formed and the Hammam black soap scrub and massage is a divine experience....People!! do not leave Marrakech without ridding yourselves of all that dead skin you are carrying about!!!!! I've never felt so 'squeaky clean' in all my life!!!!! We were a family travelling with our 7year old daughter, i noticed that there weren't many tourists with kids,and b4 going there, i could understand the caution behind this, however,my fears were unfounded as it was a truly safe place and the people of Marrakech are lovely,we never felt afraid or threatened at any time of the day...quite the opposite...our daughter adored the whole experience of seeing and living a completely different culture to our own,she enjoyed the food, haggled in the markets,was inquisitive to all the new things that she saw,danced her way around the Majorelle gardens..and was nothing short of adored by these people.......well, she is a blonde,blue-eyed gorgeous gal..it may have helped!!!!..she especially enjoyed her time in the Riad Utopia, and felt completely at home there...we all did,you will not be disappointed with this choice...and it also employs THE MOST HANDSOME MEN IN MARRAKECH!!!Amine and Youssef...and all the lovely staff...we adore you and dearly hope to see you again some day...thank you all for making our stay so very special...keep up the good work...you are an absolute credit to the city that is..Marvellous Marrakech........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dans la tangente de la célèbre place Jamaa El Fna, vous serez accueilli dans l'art de la tradition marocaine : chaleureusement et respectueusement. Vous découvrirez la magie de l'Orient alliée au design et au calme d'Utopia Suites & Spa. Toujours à votre écoute et à votre service, notre équipe vous recevra avec les prestations d'un hôtel de luxe et fera du Riad votre demeure : senteurs fleuries, massages délicats, soins de beauté, mets aux mille et une épices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Utopia Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Utopia Suites And Spa
- Riad Utopia Hotel Marrakech