“Great place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hivernage Hotel & Spa

Hivernage Hotel & Spa
Angle Ave Echouhada et Rue des Temples | Quartier Hivernage, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
212 44 42 41 00
Update restaurant details
Ranked #314 of 507 restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Moroccan
amsterdam
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2010

A really wonderfull hotel. We stayed here for 1 week and we had a very good time. The staff is very kindly and helpfull. The food is very good as well. I don't understand why people say this hotel is not the place to be. I think this hotel did make a major change in the meantime. It's worth it to stay here for sure!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

57% Recommend
London
“Don't stay here.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2009

I was going to book this hotel as their price was very competitive. However a colleague told me she stayed here a year ago and whilst the rooms and hotel were lovely the staff were very unhelpful.
I decided to pop in there for lunch whilst i was there for a nose and the restaurant said it all! I ordered the rissoto and they served me a bowl of bolied rice. My boyfriend was served a bowl of cold oily penne that looked like it had been cooked two days ago. The staff ignored our comments on the state of the food entirely and the place just had a horrible atmosphere about it.