Spent 4 nights here.
The rate was good and the location excellent.
The room is a good size and the bed is comfortable.
However, the following aspects are worth considering if you plan to stay here:
1. Carpets in the room look and smell dirty. In general, the hotel does not "feel" clean.
2. The drains in my room stank, despite requesting housekeeping to address the problem.
3. The knob in the bath to switch from spout to shower house fell off in my hand and the bath plug would not release when operating the plug selection.
The staff try their best but the reception was badly under staffed in my opinion-the same people (max 2-mostly one) trying to check guests in, sell drinks from the fridge, like water and also take phone calls.
The breakfast was the same with one poor guy trying to replenish cutlery and crockery and the food. The breakfast is very average continental.
There is no restaurant to speak of -its just a lobby area with a rip off bar!!
Not sure if I would return here-rather pay a few more dollars and enjoy myself more.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Suite Novotel Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Marrakech Hotel Marrakech