This Hotel is excellent!! I have been staying here for two weeks for business and it suits me perfectly. I travel extensively around the world and this hotel has made my business trip a doddle.
Many people have summed up what the hotel has but here are my points in terms of business:-
-There is free Wifi and ethernet connection in the room - it's actually quite high speed, I can watch BBC iplayer etc (through a proxy) without any issue.
-Rooms are clean and well sized with excellent bed and space to put your laptop and work.
-The "Suitebox" is fantastic, it has around 40 up to date (some less than a month old) films all available for you to watch free - this can pass the time in dull evenings when you dont want to go out of the hotel.
-Breakfast is fine, typical continental style breakfast.
- Pool is nice for a relax and a swim, they also have a free gym and on a Thursday a free 15 minute "Stress-Relief" Massage which was excellent.
- Rooms have a lock safe to store your things.
- No Restaurant - although they do offer panini's in the bar if you want a quick snack.
- Not many taxi drivers know where it is - if you want to get back just tell them to go to the sofitel (they're are on the opposite side of the road to each other)
- Wouldn't give much of a discount even though I was staying for so long, but if you book early you can get a deal for about £50-£60 per night.
Overall I'm really pleased with the hotel and it has been invaluable for my business trip.
I'll stay here again next year!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Novotel Suites Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Marrakech Hotel Marrakech