“Barakalufigc (Sukran) Many many thanks for your hospitality Neza” 5 of 5 stars

Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Madrid, Spain
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Barakalufigc (Sukran) Many many thanks for your hospitality Neza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Salam aleikum,

Excellent the best ever; I'll be back: I do not have the pictures yet but as soon as I'll have them I'll attached.

Visited December 2012

Canterbury, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Christmas Party With A Difference”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I went to Les ateliers lalla Fatima as part of a long weekend to Morroco with a party of 6 (our Christmas works do!) We needed something we could all do together and Fatima didn't let us down. We had a brilliant time and every one of us thought it was the highlight of the trip. Had it just been the cooking I think everybody would still say it was the thing they'll remember most - Fatima didn't just give us a cookery experience (all open air in her delightful garden) she gave us an insight into Moroccan life and culture - but it wasn't. She took us shopping. The first shop in the souk alone was amazing - we were treated to a riot of tastes and textures in a spice shop (taste and sensory overload was a real danger here!) followed by the neighbouring vegetable souk (we had to choose, cut and weigh our own,) via the Morrocan market version of a delicatessen before eventually arriving at the meat souk. Here we picked out our chicken and rabbits (they were despatched below the counter and skinned or plucked amazingly quickly,) before eventually being handed to us butchered and bagged and ready to go. After that it was off to cook. We were of mixed ability cooking-wise but we all thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. Definitely to be recommended & delicious!

Visited December 2012
derbyshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Had the bestest time with Fatima, she made us feel so relaxed and welcome, in fact she was a bright light for us to follow in a sea of chaos!
I'm a 'don't cook, won't cook' sort of person but............

We were collected on time, she then took us on the most magical shopping trip, sampling (literally) the real marrakech!

We then went to her lovely home, chtted, drank Berber tea and snacks, we made our lunch in her wonderful garden and it was all somfriendly and relaxed.

I thoroughly recommend this experience, me and my daughter loved it all, many thanks to oh and you are an inspiration, move over Nigella! X

Bern, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“The best cooking class ever :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

We had great time cooking with Fatima. First she brought us to the Jewish market to introduce us to the world of Moroccan spices. Then she drove us to her house in the suburbs of Marrakesh. We spent about 5 hours cooking, talking and enjoying Fatima's hospitality. One of the most memorable experience in Marrakesh. Highly recommend.

Sofia, Bulgaria
“Looking forward to attend again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

The cooking class was great, it was deffinitely the highlight of my trip to Marrakesh!
I highly recommend it if you are interested in cooking but also in the Morrocan lifestyle. Fatima is great at what she does! When I go back to Marrakesh I will go again!!