we loved our time in this house.
- location: not so hard to find, very peaceful inside, dont get to hear prayer calling too loud
- staff: beshir explained sights and how to get to everywhere very clearly once we arrived; he showed up during breakfast and near dinner time to see if we needed him for anything and left us for privacy during most of the time (important, because at some other guesthouses the staff might seem to be too "hard-sell" i.e. wanting to bring you to their friends' stores to buy carpets etc); Layla is a very adorable, passionate, and kind lady. we love her warmth while talking to us, making us feel like a family (we left in a hurry and felt very bad that we forgot to take a picture with her :( Another staff, youssef, whom we didn't get to interact much also is a polite and helpful guy, just whenever we asked him about directions, taxi fare, those kind of things.
- breakfast was huge, Layla is very generous on the portion and pays attention to what you eat and not eat. she will give you more of what you ate the previous day :)
- house is cute and very clean. terrace and sun beds are very nice. it was too hot to go up there during the day. so we only went up to see amazing sunset and chatted looking up to the starry night at midnight.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Le Coq Fou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.