“Hospitality and a personalized service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Riad Slawi

Save Saved
You added Riad Slawi to your Saves list
Riad Slawi
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   92 Derb Ahmed el Borj | Sidi Ben Slimane, Kaa Sour, Marrakech, Morocco   |
Ranked #38 of 461 hotels in Marrakech
Montreal
“Hospitality and a personalized service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2009

Thanks to Adam, his father and mother for this wonderful Riad. Adam is devoted and as a customer, I really feel it was a privilege and a chance to sleep there. Since the Riad is IN the medina, it is obviously difficult to find the place alone the first time when we arrived. Hopefully, Adam was waiting for us at the entrance of the medina. Several times, he walked with us in the medina to explain us the culture and different facts about Moroccan culture. Adam was born in Canada and live now in Morocco, so he has a gound understanding of western an Morocco's culture. He speak fluent French, English and Arab (and maybe other languages?). An interesting fact... As many travelers visiting Morocco for the first time, I was ill (yep... a one day Turista!). I had to stay at the Riad and Adam was there to make sure I was ok. He prepared me fruits and a special tea, gave me some hot bedclothes, etc. I thanks him so much for what he did. I recommend this Riad to everyone who wants a family atmosphere and an affordable room.

Stayed March 2009, traveled with family

284 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)

Been to Riad Slawi? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Riad Slawi

Address: 92 Derb Ahmed el Borj | Sidi Ben Slimane, Kaa Sour, Marrakech, Morocco
Location: Morocco > Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region > Marrakech
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service
#40 Romantic Hotel in Marrakech
#100 Family Hotel in Marrakech
Hotel Class:3 star — Riad Slawi 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Riad Slawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Riad Slawi Marrakech
Riad Slawi Hotel Marrakech

If you own or manage Riad Slawi, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.