The ride from the airport is long - and some of the way is on unpaved roads. It seems as though you are in the middle of nowhere, but it is heaven, and , in reality, is only a welcome half hour outside of town.
The hotel is an oasis of calm, cocoa colored adobe type buildings (riads and villas), nicely spread out around a pool. Very quiet and relaxing. It is not for those who want to be in the center of the action, but for someone who wants complete relaxation after a day in the frenzy of Marrahech.
I would stay here again if I had more time. Food was excellent. Room was huge. Could have had a party in the bathtub alone. Can't beat this for the price! We paid around $54USD for a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First resort concept in Marrakech, built in the traditional Moroccan style on an olive grove of 11 hectares. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Douar Al Hana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Douar Al Hana Marrakech
- Hotel Douar Al Hana Resort And Spa