After our long journey from Agdz we were looking forward to ending our holiday with a bit of luxury. Unfortunately the poor directions on the website meant we spent a long time searching for the hotel. It is 25km outside of Marrakech on the N8 to Fes. The road off the N8 to the resort is not a well maintained road, therefore not ideal for hire cars. We had a dispute regarding our reservation, about which the receptionist was impolite and when proved wrong, unapologetic. The resort has a spectacular pool, though it could have done with a clean, it has a golf course but no clubs or balls. We did manage to use the basket ball court and the service in the bar and restaurant was very good. The rooms were nicely decorated though we had a problem with our air-con and it was the first place in Morocco we had stayed where we had shared our room with a cock roach. It is a new resort with with some teething problems. It could be fantastic despite the remote location.
Location: Morocco > Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region > Marrakech
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#142 Spa Hotel in Marrakech
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First resort concept in Marrakech, built in the traditional Moroccan style on an olive grove of 11 hectares. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Hotel Douar Al Hana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Douar Al Hana Marrakech
- Hotel Douar Al Hana Resort And Spa